Friday, October 29, 2010

Smile Again..

All I want to do is smile again,                                      

The kind of smile you see on young girls when they see their first crush
The kind of smile you see on a mother when she hears her baby’s first words
The smile which is capable of lifting all your worries away
The one which keeps a gloomy day at bay.

A smile which brightens everyone’s face,
The one which people want to see at the end of a hard day.
The kind of which I had in school
Don’t know where I lost it and got this drool.

Someone once called me an angel and asked me to smile to brighten his day
Now he doesn’t even look at me and wants me to stay away.
How do I get my smile back in the midst of all this??
All I really want to do is smile again…..

3 comments:

  1. love the header pic :) and this is my current favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the header pic.. want to get a tattoo done like that too :(

    ReplyDelete